The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive services. We may ask for personal information such as Name, Company Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address and or Credit Card information.
The Way We Use This Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. We will use information stored in our database about you to provide support. Email addresses and other data collected in support requests are not shared with outside parties unless you have consented as such to provide you with support. We may email directly to our customer lists special promotional offers.
Our Store uses aggregated, anonymous data for research regarding the effectiveness of the Website and marketing, advertising and sales efforts. we do not use such anonymous information for any other purpose.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. We may disclose aggregated, anonymous data to investors and potential partners. Terms & Conditions
Warranty and Returns
The warranty applies to all items on the website and our certified showrooms
14-Day Dead on Arrival (DOA) Guarantee Items exchanges are only available for items that you received in a non-human damaged or non-working condition or the item is not what you ordered is incorrectly shipped to you. To confirm what the issue is, the picture or video proof of the issue is a must. After we confirm it is DOA, please comply with the warranty process and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for RMA authorization within 14 days of the order being received. After returning the item, we will resend a new one for free (we will assume shipping cost) within 14 days or you can ask for a full refund. The freight receipt of purchase is required if you return the item. If you received the item is not what you ordered, please email@example.com within 7 days after receiving the item. We will reserve the right to refuse return of items if our Support Center determines that the returned item is not DOA. Please feedback the issue within 7 days after receiving items for timely returns and refunds.
Brand Warranty 1 year warranty applies to all Six Thgeneration items on the store.
Except where noted, all items are covered under 1-year limited warranty period from the date of production. If any defect or damage arise within the applicable warranty period, please follow the Return and Exchange Process and offer a clear photo or video of the defective and damaged item. If the item is confirmed to be faulty, after customers pay the shipping cost and send the bank slip screenshot, we will resend a new item within 7 days. We do not afford the refund and repair for returned items due to misuse, mishandling or other abnormal use.
Return & Exchange Process
1) Please fill out the after-sale Repair Form that includes a clear photo or video of the damaged or defective item, order number, order screenshot and return receipt (only for return) and submit a ticket, and we can consider issuing RMA authorization. Please provide a clear enough photo and video to ensure we can identify and verify the issues. Attachment size must be less than 20M for the ticket and the large attachment more than 20M should be sent to the Support Center via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2)Within 3 working days after receiving the returned product, Six Thgeneration Egypt will confirm whether to return, refund, or exchange. Customers authorized by RMA can get the replacement, return or refund. If ask to return, our Support Center will provide you with the cheapest shipping method and further detail.
Returned Shipping Costs
1) If it’s item quality problem (no-human factor damage) within 30 days, the returned shipping cost is undertaken by Six Thgeneration Egypt.
2) If items are required to return or replace for no reason within 30 days, the returned shipping cost is undertaken by Customers.
3) If it’s item quality problem (no-human factor damage) between 30 days and 1 year, the returned shipping cost is undertaken by customers.
Six Thgeneration Egypt will pay the return shipping cost according to the valid return receipt slip, and refund requests for a return shipping cost without a valid return receipt slip will not be accepted. Return must be via the one of Six Thgeneration Egypt approved by shipping methods.
The following conditions are exempt from receiving After Sale Services:
1) No compensation and repair for items beyond the warranty period;
2) Incorrect address from customers;
3) No evidence that conforms to the threshold of proof provided;
4) Situations caused not by quality issues or our responsibility, are damaged due to customers and the incorrect use.
No compensation is available in the following cases:
1) Damage and natural degenerate due to wear in item’s use are at the customer’s own expense.
2) No compensation and repair for items damaged by customers and misuse beyond the warranty period.
3) Flash firmware, modify, remove or customize items.
4) Provide subjective or unacceptable reasons to ask for a refund.
5) Return and replacement request without RMA authorization.